Create an Action Group Team!
Be a part of the SonnyBoy Family by helping our residents!
An Action Team is easy to implement and makes a huge difference in the lives of our residents. All you need is a group of friends to band together and pick an area of need SonnyBoy has (blankets, fundraising for specific items, treats for animals, volunteer activities, etc.) and brainstorm how you will take on that project and make a difference!
Examples of an Action Team making a difference:
- Blanket drive at your place of employment
- Hosting a fundraiser (there are many available to nonprofit organizations and we can help you on finding one that will be successful for your Team)
- Gathering needed supplies for medical kits for animal groups
- Create a volunteer event for a project needed on the farm
- A shopping trip for treats for residents
- Gathering items of need such as paper products, cleaning supplies, buckets, feed bowls, etc. for the Sanctuary
Almost anything you can think of can be used to create an Action Team. Many employers (Thrivent, etc.) support Action Teams and can sometimes help with organization and donations. If you are interested in developing an Action Team for you and your friends or work colleagues, contact us!